Thursday, June 17, 2021

Michelle Nguyen, cô gái Việt Úc nổi tiếng trên thế giới về làm hoa nghệ thuật bằng đường


Award-Winning Artist Creates Ultra-Realistic Sugar Flowers

Mời Quý khách bấm lên nút Youtube xem



Hi guys!! If you have already followed me..then I’m all familiar to you. For those guys who are new to my page...this is me..the artist behinds the sugar flowers that’s created.


I’ve been doing sugar flowers for 7 years...I’m passionate and love what I do even though there’s a few obstacles in my personal life. This is why sometimes you don’t see me post regularly but this doesn’t mean that I’m not productive. Currently I’ve a few projects that I’m committed too and cannot wait to show you guys. In the mean time I’ll shared some new sugar flowers and also getting back to my YouTube channel hopefully soon. If you guys haven’t subscribed to my channel please do so in my BIO link for some tutorials that might be helpful to your cake decorating ideas.


Having said all that I cannot expressed how grateful I am for having your support for all those years. Thank you so much 💕💕


Michelle Nguyen is a talented sugar flower artist whose creations are so insanely realistic that you can hardly tell them apart from the real thing.


Melbourne-based Michelle Nguyen is one of the world’s leading sugar flower artists, and looking at her portfolio, it’s easy to see why. From the life-like sugar petals, to the stunningly-detailed leaves, and the perfect color, there’s nothing separating her edible flowers from the actual plants that inspired them. Nguyen’s artworks are so impressive that she is constantly traveling the world attending events and teaching her craft to students wanting to master the art of making sugar flowers.


Nguyen has received awards for Best Australian Sugar Florist from ACDN, and the ACADA 2019 Australasian Sugar Floral Artist of the Year, and is widely acknowledged as one of the most talented sugar-molding artists on the planet.


From exquisite Lisianthas to delicate Peony Rose buds at various stages of their growth, there’s virtually no flower that this talented food artist can’t recreate out of sugar paste.


When she’s not busy traveling the world, competing against other cake decorators or doing commission work for clients, Michelle Nguyen holds classes where she teaches the basics of her art, from creating the sugar paste, to shaping the petals and leaves and getting the color just perfect.


For more impressive sugar flower art, be sure to keep an eye on Michelle’s Instagram and Facebook page, where she regularly posts her newest edible masterpieces.


Michelle Nguyen
AUSTRALIA | 🌏International instructor
Award winning sugar flower artist
Available for workshop and private classes
Lives in Melbourne, Australia













Michelle Nguyen's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment