Thursday, June 7, 2018

M.P. xin việc làm


OFFICER:- What is your name?
Me :- M.P. sir

OFFICER:- In full please
Me:- Marvin Paul

OFFICER:- Your father's name?
Me:- M.P. sir

OFFICER:- What does that mean?
Me:- Martin Paul

OFFICER:- What is your qualification?
Me:- M.P.

OFFICER:- (angry 😬) What is that?!!!
Me:- Maths and Physics

OFFICER:- So why do you need a job?
Me:- It is because of M.P. sir

OFFICER: Meaning?
Me:- Money Problem

OFFICER:- Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?
Me: M.P. sir.

OFFICER: And what is that?
Me:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.
Me:- Sir, how was M.P. sir?

OFFICER:- And what's that again?
Me:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think you have M.P.
Me:- What’s that?

OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!


(siu tìm chiện tíu 😊)

No comments:

Post a Comment